"Day 29 - In this past month, what have you learned?"
Uh.... I dunno.
*looks at planner*
- Groundhog Day is a good movie.
- Everyone's utilities bills got psychotic lately, not just mine. How nice.
- How to solve the Rubik's Cube's first-layer corners and second-layer edges at the same time. (Still working on getting it as fast as the rest of my solving. My new record on the old method is one minute, by the way!)
- Heath is really good at constructing Magic decks. (He was in a tournament and got the highest score but lost to the winner.)
- Babies get you psychotically huge tax refunds!
- Relatedly, being totally out of school debt feels goooooooooooood. :D
- I still really, really, really like to dance.
- I am still afraid of insinuating myself into groups of dancing people.
- With prayer, I can give a super good talk even if I'm banging my head on the table through the whole preparation time.
- I'm kind of a jerk sometimes.
- Andy and Joanne and kids are awesome.
- OMSI is awesome. It has a room for little little kids that I wish was next door to me. Daniel really likes those tables with the beads on big wires. Apparently they're cheap at IKEA.
- Also, there was a mummy, and I solved a horse puzzle.
- Raw fish is not terrible, and eel is pretty good, and egg sushi is deliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicious.
- My friend Brendan is super helpful, and a given Baskin Robbins probably doesn't have a changing table.
- Hadestown is the best thing. The best thing.
- A bunch of other stuff.
- Heath does super well at interviews!
- I love Summer and Courtney like mad and miss them.
- I'm good at shopping. Actually, I already knew this.
- Secretariat was the coolest horse.
- Apparently you can milk Minecraft squid.
- Heath: still fun to smooch.
- My new Boba baby carrier is awesome.
- Avoiding drama doesn't help, because it finds you.
- I can and must write scripts faster.
- Church choir is way easier when my mom-in-law comes and takes care of Daniel. Thanks! <3
- Nicole's concerts are awesome, and going to them makes me miss being pregnant, because last time I went Daniel galloped around me the whole time.
- People are really cruel and horrible and obnoxious sometimes.
Events from the past few days: Heath got into his grad school program! :DDD Now he officially gets to become a teacher! And I got my Boba and my own copy of Hadestown and they are awesome.
On the negative side, I had a headache for four days. And today was miserable for everyone, because Daniel's next four teeth have decided to come in all at the same time, and nothing is helping. He's been frantic with pain and unwilling to nurse. There was some respite when we went for a walk, but mostly there has been lots and lots of inconsolable crying. And I broke a glass.
Tomorrow is something I want to be excited about, but mostly I'm sad for my baby, and scared he'll cry all day again, and scared that I'll completely lose my mind from the stress of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment