Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Windowdump

 Tabdump Tuesday is back! Today I will get rid of all my auxiliary Firefox windows.


From the window where I muster my intentions to learn to cook:
 From the window where I muster my intentions to sell the five cloth diapers I bought on craigslist and then decided I don't want them (this one will surely only be useful to me):
A bunch of random DYACs, one of many lists of funny ones I've left in random places. Alas, this website is extremely off-color and sweary a lot of the time. These  ones are okay, though. Okay and hilarious.
 A bunch of random When Parents Text entries. Clean and amazing and amaaaaazing!!
A bunch of old Cracked tabs from before I stopped reading it and from after I found out Christina H. is pretty much safe. Hooray! I don't feel like sorting through them right now. May include dumb articles and exclude awesome ones. Definitely some swearing, especially in the non-Christina ones. Proceed with caution, except definitely check out the six wrong questions men ask about women, because hooray.
Okay! That doesn't even touch my main window, but it does reduce me down to just the one! I'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment