~
Here we are! The big finish! And our prompt iiiiiiiis...
"Day 30 - Your favorite song"
...Really? That's what we're going out on? I don't even have a favorite song, man. Lame.
I was going to make a list of songs that I extra super love, but I'm too paranoid about making it comprehensive. Bahhh!!! I give up.
Right now I am obsessed with Anaïs Mitchell's Hadestown, and you should be, too.
If this appeals to you even slightly, go out right now and spend the $14.
Trust me. You will thank me, and thank her, and fall over.
And then fall over again and again and again.
And so, that's the end of the challenge month! That was fun even if I was erratic about it. thanks to those who have read and commented! I will continue to look for ways to be interesting. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment