I missed a whole week!! That's what happens when awesome people come from out of town to hang out with me. Fortunately, most of these are pretty quick and easy, so I'll just mush a bunch of the old ones together.
Day 14 - A picture of you and your family
"Day 11 - Another picture of you and your friends"
Arghhhhhhh! The whole reason I skipped this one was because I wanted to do a picture with Heath and Andy and Joanne, but we totally forgot! :@ So I have nothing, or at least I don't have what I wanted. Sad.
Uh, what should I post instead? I don't know. I'll think of something later. :P
"Day 15 - Put your ipod or shuffle on-first 10 songs that play"
I don't really have anything that does this; I always just pick the one song I want to hear. I guess it would be kind of lame to just cop out on everything, though. So, okay. I'll try and open all the mp3 folders on my computer into a master playlist and see what happens.
Sailor Mars - Last Christmas
Sloan - Losing California
Kris Straub - Ode to a Pie Gnome
Ein Deutsche Requiem - Movement IV
No Doubt - Don't Speak
Audioslave - Show Me How to Live
The Dears - Heartless Romantic
Fleetwood Mac - Big Love
Chrono Trigger - Schala's Theme
Jonathan Coulton - I Feel Fantastic
So uh...okay then? For the record, I have no freaking idea what #6 is, how it got on my computer, or whether it's any good! I do know for a fact that #1 is hilariously terrible. The others are pretty good, though obviously not representative or anything.
"Day 16 - Another picture of yourself"
Not shown: one red and one blue sock.
"Day 17 - Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why"
What do you mean, "why?"
"Day 18 - List some plans, dreams, and goals that you have"
In no particular order: Have approximately three more kids and raise them all 'til they're kind, happy adults. Birth them all naturally. Finish Runewood Abbey. Publish something important that makes people happy. Sing in a really good group again, possibly a rock band. Get a master's degree. Get a doctorate. Go to the moon as a tourist. Travel all over the world with Heath, a little at a time, slowly. Attend a ton of temples. See the Pietà . Go on a mission together. Publish another awesome thing or two. Get super fast at cubing. Teach more age groups at church, especially teenage girls. Found a non-sucky school with Heath, Andy, Joanne, Nicole, my parents, and other awesome teacher friends. Get good at cooking. Learn to play the piano. Draw my own webcomic. Play my dream roles in a bunch of awesome musicals (Mother in Ragtime, the witch in Into the Woods, etc). Do something significant to educate people about feminism, ending violence, etc. Get in a totally firm habit of daily scripture study and prayer. Learn to control my temper. Stay and/or get pretty. Live to a ripe old age, and get Heath there, too.
There are probably a lot more.
"Day 19 - Nicknames you have and why you have them"
I don't have very many. People who knew me as a baby occasionally call me Chaycho. My mom calls me Rachelita, or sometimes Chaychelita. The mean name people called me in elementary school was Elfworld, which is hilarious. People who knew me in middle school used to call me Snoopy, because of the musical. Random people sometimes call me Rach even though it's weird and ugly; I used to always discourage it, but sometimes I don't mind.
That's about it, unless you count internet handles! People pretty much just call me Rachel. Except I guess Heath has a pretty large repertoire of pet names, but I don't want to embarrass him. :3
Speaking of which, the next one totally still needs its own entry. I started this yesterday, so it would even have been timely, but oh well. Better late and awesome than late and bootleg!
You didn't get "Show Me How To Live" from me, but I know what it is! It's the weirdly-one-hit-wonder by a band comprising some of Soundgarden and some of Rage Against the Machine.
I don't have that picture! We need to dogpile Brendan.
Also, that is weird but interesting. I should investigate further later, including figuring out where the heck on my computer it is and whether I think it's any good.
OK Go is made of awesome.
ReplyDeleteAnd I love the witch in Into The Woods. ^_^
You should post the Lyttle Lytton picture, obvs.
ReplyDeleteYou didn't get "Show Me How To Live" from me, but I know what it is! It's the weirdly-one-hit-wonder by a band comprising some of Soundgarden and some of Rage Against the Machine.
I don't have that picture! We need to dogpile Brendan.
ReplyDeleteAlso, that is weird but interesting. I should investigate further later, including figuring out where the heck on my computer it is and whether I think it's any good.